Terms and Disclaimer
Terms and Conditions
- Reservations will be held for groups of 10+ only and must be paid for 4 weeks prior to the performance.
- Ticket collections must be made at least 15 minutes before the performance starts.
- For half an hour before the start of a show, priority is given to ticket collections. Patrons wishing to make future bookings must do so before this time.
- Tickets are not refundable
- Latecomers will only be admitted at a suitable break in the performance, which may be the interval.
- If admitted latecomers may be required to sit in alternative seats.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission and to require the ticket holder to leave the premises.
- The Management reserves the right to make any changes whatsoever in the performance due to unforeseeable or unavoidable cause.
- Mobile phones, pagers and digital alarms must be switched off in the auditorium.
- Photography and the use of video or audio recording equipment is not permitted in the auditorium.
- The Brunton operates in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
The Brunton web site only collects personal information you voluntarily disclose by joining our mailing list.
The Brunton uses your personal information to keep you informed about events and special offers, which we think will be of interest to you. If you have chosen to receive them we will also use your information to provide you with email bulletins. Your data may also be used for internal administration and analysis.
We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
By disclosing your personal information to us you consent to the collection, storage and processing of your personal information by The Brunton as stated. In compliance with the Data Protection Act 1984/1988 we undertake to maintain your privacy within the framework of the law.
If you have any more information about our use of data please email firstname.lastname@example.org.